Dr. Raquel Zita Gomes
- Dental Medical Doctor by the Faculty of Dental Medicine of the University of Oporto (FMDUP) (1996-2002)
- Post-graduation in Implantology in Sweden (Bränemark Institute in Gothenburg and Maxilla-Facial Surgery Ward at Västerås Hospital) (2002)
- Specialization Course in Implantology by FMDUP (2003-2006)
- Master’s Degree in Implantology by FMDUP (MsC) (2006- 2007)
- PhD degree in the field or Oral Surgery /Implantology at FMDUP (2013-2018)
- Oral surgeon (specialist in oral surgery) by the Portuguese Dental Medical Association (OMD)
- Opinion leader of Bredent Medical Group, MINEC (Megagen International Network of Education and Clinical Research) active member, opinion leader of Bredent Portugal, KOL of Osteobiol Biomaterials, KOL of T-scan (digital assessment of occlusion)
- IFZI (Prof.Lang) academy auxiliar instructor, Active member of BBB (Bone, Biomaterials and Beyond) Academy, ambassador of the Clean Implant Foundaton.
- Expert on Dental XP, Oralsurgerytube, MINEC and Dentinaltubules educational platform
- Invited External Teacher at Master and Specialization Course of Oral Rehabilitation (CESPU University, Portugal). Invited lecturer at Upenn (University of Pennsylvania, USA)
- Private practices in Portugal dedicated exclusively to Implantology, advanced oral surgery and rehabilitation.
- Mentor of professional group Follow the RED (dedicated to oral surgery), International leader of the “Divas in Dentistry Project”
- Reviewer of Clinical Implant Dentistry and Related Research journal and BMC Oral Health. Editorial board of International Growth Factor and Stem Cells in Dentistry journal.
- Author and co-author of several articles and chapters of books in the Dentistry Field.
- Speaker in more than 25 countries.
Tribune Group GmbH is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Tribune Group designates this activity for 1 continuing education credits.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between Tribune Group GmbH and Dental Tribune International GmbH.