Dr. Marcus Dagnelid
Dr. Marcus Dagnelid is a Board Certified Prosthodontist, CEO and Chief of Staff at Dagnelid Clinic & Falkenberg Clinic, SAACD AB and Lab By Dagnelid. Originating from Gothenburg in Sweden, the birthplace of dental implants, Dr. Dagnelid literally started in the footsteps of Prof. Per Ingvar Brånemark, and has worked together with several implant companies on product development. He has been an international lecturer for more than 15 years in different topics such as guided surgery, loading concepts and digital implant workflows.
Dr. Raquel Zita Gomes
- Dental Medical Doctor by the Faculty of Dental Medicine of the University of Oporto (FMDUP) (1996-2002)
- Post-graduation in Implantology in Sweden (Bränemark Institute in Gothenburg and Maxilla-Facial Surgery Ward at Västerås Hospital) (2002)
- Specialization Course in Implantology by FMDUP (2003-2006)
- Master’s Degree in Implantology by FMDUP (MsC) (2006- 2007)
- PhD degree in the field or Oral Surgery /Implantology at FMDUP (2013-2018)
- Oral surgeon (specialist in oral surgery) by the Portuguese Dental Medical Association (OMD)
- Opinion leader of Bredent Medical Group, MINEC (Megagen International Network of Education and Clinical Research) active member, opinion leader of Bredent Portugal, KOL of Osteobiol Biomaterials, KOL of T-scan (digital assessment of occlusion)
- IFZI (Prof.Lang) academy auxiliar instructor, Active member of BBB (Bone, Biomaterials and Beyond) Academy, ambassador of the Clean Implant Foundaton.
- Expert on Dental XP, Oralsurgerytube, MINEC and Dentinaltubules educational platform
- Invited External Teacher at Master and Specialization Course of Oral Rehabilitation (CESPU University, Portugal). Invited lecturer at Upenn (University of Pennsylvania, USA)
- Private practices in Portugal dedicated exclusively to Implantology, advanced oral surgery and rehabilitation.
- Mentor of professional group Follow the RED (dedicated to oral surgery), International leader of the “Divas in Dentistry Project”
- Reviewer of Clinical Implant Dentistry and Related Research journal and BMC Oral Health. Editorial board of International Growth Factor and Stem Cells in Dentistry journal.
- Author and co-author of several articles and chapters of books in the Dentistry Field.
- Speaker in more than 25 countries.
Prof. em. Dr. Daniel Buser
Prof. Daniel Buser is one of the most experienced implant surgeons with 35years of surgical experience. He is a pioneer of micro-rough implant surfaces, and of the GBR technique. He has been Professor and Chairman at the Department of Oral Surgery at the University of Bern in Switzerland (2000-2019). He served as President of various academic associations including the European Association for Osseointegration (EAO) in 1996/97, the Swiss Society of Oral Implantology (SSOI) in 1999-2002, and the ITI in 2009-2013. He was also member of the Board of Directors of the Osteology Foundation (2004-2018). He received several scientific awards by professional organizations such as the ITI, the AO, the AAP and the AAOMS. His main research areas are in tissue regeneration around dental implants, surface technology and Guided Bone Regeneration. He published with his team more than 400 publications, case reports and book chapters. He is also Editor the GBR Book (1994 and 2009). The 3rd edition of the GBR Book will be published in August 2021.
Dr. Nicole Winitsky
Nicole Winitsky graduated as a dentist from Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden in 1997 and was Board Certified as a specialist in Prosthodontics in 2012. She is a senior prosthodontic consultant at Folktandvården Eastmaninstitutet in Stockholm and a PhD-student at the Faculty of odontology, Karolinska Institute.
Her clinical focus is prosthodontics and implantology in children and young adults with genetic dental defects or traumas. Her research ”Implants in the anterior maxilla in young adults” has been rewarded with prizes at the Swedish Dental congress and at the European association for Osseointegration congress. She works on a regular basis with lecturing and giving courses nationally and internationally. She is the founder and host of the Swedish odontological podcast, Blodad tand.
Tribune Group GmbH is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Tribune Group designates this activity for 1 continuing education credits.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between Tribune Group GmbH and Dental Tribune International GmbH.