Predictability of ceramic dental implants
More and more patients are asking for metal free dental implants and restorations, yet many practitioners do not offer this option. Due to the difference in the ceramic properties as compared to titanium, handling of these implants during placement and restoration requires a different technique than titanium. ISQ values can be used predictably on ceramic implants to determine stability. This webinar is designed for practitioners who want to understand when to recommend, how to use, avoid complications and maintain the ceramic implants.
This webinar is designed for practitioners who want to understand when to recommend, how to use, avoid complications and maintain the ceramic implants.
- Understand the ceramic dental implant history, composition, properties, and available research.
- Learn the ISQ use in clinical practice
- Be familiar with the surgical and prosthetic components of ceramic implants.
- Know which patients will do better with ceramic than titanium implant option
- Learn that immediate temporization is possible for ceramic implants when using the ISQ measurements.
Release date: 2022-03-30 | Expiration date: 2025-03-30
Tribune Group GmbH is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Tribune Group designates this activity for 1 continuing education credits.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between Tribune Group GmbH and Dental Tribune International GmbH.