Over 1400 scientific studies support the Osstell technology.
Access the full database here!
Resonance Frequency Analysis: The Ceramic Experience
Ceramic dental implants are gaining more and more popularity due to their improved esthetics, healthier gingival tissues and subsequently, increased patient demand. Patients nowadays also want accelerated resolution of their dental edentulism, with early and immediate loading protocols showing similar success rates as delayed loading. Osstell ISQ provides an objective and non-invasive method of evaluating osseointegration at any time of the life of the implant. This webinar will discuss RFA applied to ceramic implants, surgical and loading protocol, and will discuss Osstell ISQ in single unit, multi-unit and full arch cases.
- Understand implant stability and implications on implant survival
- Learn the history behind resonance frequency analysis
- Understand applications of RFA in single unit, multiple unit and full arch reconstructions
- Apply Osstell ISQ to Ceramic Implants
- Appreciate how Osstell ISQ affects the surgical and prosthetic protocols on ceramic implants
- Learn when to immediately provisionalize ceramic dental implants
Release date: 2022-11-16 | Expiration date: 2025-11-16
Ask the Expert